Our Letting Services
We provide a broad range of professional lettings services for both tenants and landlords.
Whether its flats and houses for tenants or HMOs with en-suite rooms, we have the range of properties close to good transport links to provide the right housing for most requirements and to suit individual tenant’s needs AND budgets.
We like to have a close relationship with all our clients and always try to be professional, friendly and flexible; and because we know the area so well, we believe we can give a highly personal service to all.
We advertise all of our properties on ZOOPLA
Some of our properties
From purpose built blocks to conversions of larger buildings and houses, we have a wide selection of properties ranging from self-contained flats to ones with 1, 2, & 3 bedrooms.
We have a wide selection of houses to suit most requirements - ranging in size from 1 to 5 bedrooms.
What our tenants say
It's so quiet and the neighbourhood is beautiful. I go for a walk in Lister Park almost every day as it's so close to the Emm Field Villas
I would definitely recommend Castle to others. The owners are very friendly and always willing to help
Houses of multiple occupancy (HMOs)
We’ve transformed a number of large HMOs into high quality buildings each with 25+ rooms, mostly en-suite. These have been restored and upgraded with quality finishes, modern facilities and are offered with inclusive bills.
Emm Field Villas
The building is an imposing Victorian period property sympathetically restored and converted into a total of 38 bedrooms. Just 500m from the award winning Lister Park and only 3km from the Saltaire Heritage Site and the main Bradford University campus.
There is a private car park with 20 spaces to the rear of the property and both the front and rear have lights and CCTV. There is also a secure bike shed.
Chellow Mount has real character and is an ex-nursing home which we sympathetically refurbished and converted to include modern furnishings & facilities with 36 rooms comprising 30 en-suite rooms, 4 x 1 bedroom flats and 1 x 2 bedroom flat.
Just a 5 minute walk from Bradford Royal Infirmary Hospital.
We refurbished this property and added an additional floor, finishing it to a high standard with many original features retained.
The accommodation is over three floors, with 24 en-suite rooms and a one one bedroom flat. There are shared kitchens on each floor and separate in-house laundry facilities.
It is located directly in front of the main Shipley Train Station with a service every 12 minutes and a bus service every 10 minutes. It's only a 5 minute walking distance to Shipley city centre and 4 miles from the University Main Campus.
Our mission is to provide a friendly and professional service. Our continued success depends on our ability to rent your property to good applicants with minimal void periods. We'll organise tenant servicing, references, inventories and maintenance depending on the service level you require. And throughout the let you'll always have our reliable expert advice.
Fully Managed Services
We have an experienced staff to fully manage your property, providing you with a comprehensive package of services.
We’ll find a suitable tenant and will advise you on the type of tenant, taking into account your preferences, such as whether they’re private, DSS, non-Smokers and whether they have pets.
We’ll do a market appraisal to assess the rent that the property will fetch and a thorough check of each applicant's credit status, income, tenant ID, referencing, employment and previous history as a tenant.
Once they've moved in
The inventory is signed by the tenant and a copy is provided to the landlord. We will make sure that an up to date EPC (Energy Performance Certificate), Gas and Electricity check is in place. Once we have found a suitable tenant and you've consented to the property being let, then you, the tenant and Castle Residential Properties will agree a move-in date.
Bonds paid by tenants will be deposited in a the My Deposit Scheme so both the tenant and landlord will have complete peace of mind.
And if there any problems, we’ll help you resolve matters with the tenant at the end of the tenancy without involving others.
We can also advise you on how to end or extend a tenancy and can arrange this on your behalf.
We’ll arrange the following on move-in day
- Ensure the first month's rent and the deposit is received
- Get the tenancy agreement signed
- Arrange to have all utility meters read
- Pass on the utilities and council tax details to the landlord as soon as we can
- Pass on all instruction manuals for any appliances provided by landlords to the tenants
- Give them instructions of who to contact in an emergency
- Ensure that all legal requirements have been met
In addition Castle Residential Properties staff
- Will send monthly statements to your e-mail ID
- Deal with any tenant queries
- After discussing with you, get essential maintenance work done using our own network of tradesmen. We are happy for landlords to use their own tradesmen
- Carry out regular inspections of your property and keep you updated if you have opted for this service
Let Only Services
Some of our landlords have the time and infrastructure to collect rent and manage their properties but find it difficult to arrange a suitable client.
And if you ever decide you more management services, we’ll be happy to add any particular service you need.
We offer a simpler, Let Only Service, where we:
- Find a suitable tenant by extensive marketing and matching with our tenant database
- Arrange prompt and flexible viewings for our potential tenants
- Advice you on the type of tenant but will stick to your preference
- Conduct a thorough check of each applicant’s credit status, income, tenants ID, referencing, employment and previous history as a tenant
- Draw up a suitable tenancy agreement which will be agreed with you
- Carry out a thorough inventory (If agreed by the landlord as this service is only available on fully managed service)
- Make sure that an up to date EPC (Energy Performance Certificate), Gas and Electricity check is in place
© 2020 Castle Residential Properties Ltd. All rights reserved.